Anderson-Negele are an innovative global producer of sensors for food, beverage, pharmaceutical and biotech applications. They have developed their own elastomer and gap free hygienic sealing solutions.
Most products are designed to be robust, manufactured from machined stainless steel (not pressed sheetmetal or cast zinc) and are IP69K rated.
- Temperature sensors for every conceivable application
- Inline turbidity sensors, from the lower cost ITM-3 relative meters to the ITM-4 with a range of 0-5,000 NTU
- Level and empty pipe detection
- Pressure transducers
- Flow-meters and switches
- Conductivity meters and switches
- Most sensors are a modular design
- Robust stainless steel machined housings
- IP69K rating
- Process connection options
- Electrical connection options
Please contact us or visit the Anderson-Negele website for more specific information